- Poinsettia Pink (Christmas Flower)
Poinsettia is an essential flower for every festival decoration. Be it Diwali, Christmas or Eid. Poinsettia Pink is something you must add to your exotic plant collection. This Mexican beauty starts to bloom from December that sustains up to January. From the stem with dark green leaves, the soothing Pink-coloured leaves appear on the top just to magnify the look.
The poinsettia is a plant species of the diverse spurge family. The species is a tall, rangy shrub that grows to a height of 10 ft. It has large, dark green, oval leaves that are "toothed" on the sides and pointed at the tips.
Poinsettia Pink Plant Requirements
Water once a week
Where to grow
Healthy Size Plants Only
Poinsettia Pink Plant Tips:
- ● Bright indirect light is the best condition for poinsettia. It is better to avoid direct sunlight for this plant
- ● Add water only when the topsoil is dry. Over-watering might kill the plant. Also, while watering make sure the leaves are not wet
- ● This plant attracts spider mites and to avoid this, periodically spray neem oil
- ● The soil for the poinsettia should be porous, loose, and well-draining
- ● To make the plant bushier, pinching is required for branching
Frequently Brought Plants
Plants By Location
Copyright © 2023 leafylifestyle.in